Effective Date: January 5, 2019
Copyright Dispute Policy
YoGovernment Inc, doing business as YoGov, respects the intellectual property rights of others. YoGov has adopted the following procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (posted at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), to be followed in instances of alleged copyright infringement.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted material is being infringed on by YoGov, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to YoGov’s Designated Agent (contact information below) that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit YoGov to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
YoGov’s Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
ATTN: YoGovernment, Inc. Designated Agent
344 20th Street
Oakland, CA 94612 USA